Call us: 0800 160 1842  |  Enquire online

SAIL information to help you

Seafarers' Earnings Deduction

If you live in the UK but have been away at sea for more than 183 days in a year then you may be entitled to a tax refund. There are some other conditions too. You can find more details on the helpsheets here.

Dedicated help for seafarers at HM Revenue & Customs

HM Revenue & Customs has a dedicated section to help seafarers with their income tax.

You can find out more details here.

There’s more information on Seafarer’s Earnings Deduction on the HM Revenue & Customs website.

Your stories
Latest news