If you’ve ever worked as a fisherman, then we can help you and your dependants. Click here to see how to contact us.
Natasha is a new SAIL caseworker specialising in the issues facing working fishermen. She can help you in many areas including these -
- If you are struggling on a low income we can check if there are any benefits you could qualify for.
- We can advise you on what you can claim if you’re unable to work due to health problems.
- If you are unhappy with the outcome of your benefit application we can help with the appeal process.
- If you are behind with bills or struggling to afford to pay the people you owe money to, we can help you understand your options and start budgeting.
- SAIL can give you advice if you are in arrears with Income Tax or National Insurance.
- If you are facing eviction or being made homeless, we can talk you through your options.
- SAIL doesn’t award grants itself but we can help you with the process of applying for financial help.
Click here to see how to contact Natasha.
Natasha's post as a caseworker specialising in working fishermen is funded by Seafarers UK.