Problems with money
Whether it’s a period of illness, loss of your job or a sudden unexpected bill, it’s easy to let your financial situation get out of control.
So if you’re feeling the weight of your debt or just want some budgeting help, give us a call.
Debt advice at SAIL
All our advisers are fully trained to give debt advice and help you find the best way out of your money problems. In fact SAIL’s got a specialist quality mark for debt advice so you’re in safe hands.
The law about debt in Scotland is very different to the rest of the UK. We can help.
Some tips when you’re having money worries
- Don’t ignore the problem as it will probably get worse
- Do get help, but
- Don’t ever pay for debt advice
- Do get all your statements together so you know your situation
- Do keep speaking to your creditors
- Do deal with the most important debts first — rent & mortgage arrears, utility & council tax debts, court fines
The legal bit
SAIL is regulated for debt advice by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN617616). If you’re not happy with our advice you can request a complaint form which can be posted or emailed to you.